Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Angelina Jolie Defends Daughter Shiloh Again!



Angie is defending her little girl’s choice to dress boyish, telling Grazia magazine, "It's not my choice. I have a very strong-willed four-year-old girl, who tells me what she wants to wear and I let her be who she is. I think people think kids should be a certain way, but I feel they should wear what they feel like wearing and they should express themselves. Shiloh cried one night and said, 'Please cut my hair off. I don't want to have long hair.' I'm not going to leave it long because somebody thinks I should."

Angelina has previously said she finds Shiloh's fashion choices "fascinating" and that the child has "Montenegro style."

We’re not sure exactly what she means by “Montenegro.” Perhaps it’s normal for little girls to run around Southeastern Europe in board shorts. But honestly, Angelina has never done anything the standard way, so we’re not too surprised she’s letting Shiloh be her own free spirit.

Is she letting Shiloh go too far, or is this just a phase she’ll grow out of?