Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick and their twins





Braving the snowy winter weather, Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick were spotted out with the twins in New York City on Sunday (December 27).

The “Sex and the City” sweetie and her “Deck the Halls” hubby toted six-month-old Marion and Tabitha around town as paparazzi followed their every move.

Meanwhile, SJP recently chatted about how thrilled she was to star alongside Hugh Grant in her recently released movie, “Did You Hear About the Morgans?”.

She tells: “With this movie, I was basically shoved up inside his jacket pocket. I just loved it. I love him. He is very, very good at what he does. I paid to see him in ‘Four Weddings And A Funeral’ again and again! I wanted to be in a romantic comedy opposite him for years.”


SOURCE