Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Angelina Jolie's father thinks she and Brad Pitt are "the most amazing, loving parents".



Angelina Jolie's father thinks she and Brad Pitt are "the most amazing, loving parents".

Jon Voight - who reconciled with his daughter earlier this week after several years estrangement - has praised the actress for the tender way she and her partner raise their children and has claimed they are very settled in their relationship.

He said: "Angelina and Brad are so happy together and they are the most amazing, loving parents I've ever seen. It truly moved me to see how Angie is as a mom, I am so proud of her - she has so much love to give and to share with the children and with Brad."

The 71-year-old actor was thrilled to meet up with the couple and their "special" children - adopted tots Maddox, eight, five-year-old Zahara and Pax, six, and three biological children, Shiloh, three, and 19-month-old twins Knox and Vivienne - in Venice, Italy on Sunday (21.02.10).

He told Radar Online: "It was just wonderful to spend time with Angelina and Brad and the children.

"I've been waiting so long to hug my grandchildren and it was amazing, they are the most beautiful, loving kids you could imagine and I'm not just saying that because I'm their grandfather, they really are something special.

Although Angelina and Jon's meeting came as a shock to many, the pair has been working on the reconciliation for a while.

He said: "Angie and I have been in contact on the phone and by email for some time now.

"We've been working towards a full reconciliation for a while. Angie had to feel it was the right time to bring me into the lives of her and the kids and after some work she decided the moment had arrived.

"I hope I get to see them again soon. I want to spend as much time with them as possible."

SOURCE