Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Jennifer Garner Doesn’t Want to Stop Breastfeeding!


JENNIFER Garner is worried she’s going to get fat once she stops breastfeeding.

The actress is currently nursing her 13-month-old daughter Seraphina and fears she may pile on the pounds once she gives up.

“I’m nursing,” said Garner, who also has a four-year-old daughter, Violet, with husband Ben Affleck.

“As soon as I’m done I’ll puff right back up.”

The 37-year-old beauty recently revealed she struggles to be a working mother and finds it hard to find the right balance between her career and looking after her children.

“There’s an internal battle. I need to work, I need to work, I need to work and I need to be home with my kids and the kids win,” she said.

“It’s about getting the kids up and fed, getting one to school, getting the other down for a nap, going to the grocery store, picking one up from school, getting the other one down for another nap, cooking dinner… I live my life at these two extremes. I’m either a full-time stay-at-home mom or a full-time actress.”

SOURCE