Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Liv Tyler bounces to keep fit.



The stunning actress credits her five-year-old son, Milo, for her svelte figure as he always wants her to jump up and down on his bouncy castle with him.

She said: "Jumping on a bouncy castle has got to be the best exercise."

Bouncing on a trampoline or a giant children's toy is a great way to keep fit as it's fun to do and burns off lots of calories at the same time.

And Liv isn't the only celebrity to confess her love for bouncing.

Dita Von Teese, who has a 23-inch waist, says she maintain her slim figure by jumping on a trampoline.

She said: "With my diet, I just use common sense. I don't eat cheeseburgers every day and I try to make good choices about food. My vice is cookies with milk."

"To keep fit I do yoga, Pilates and ballet. I hate the gym, so I have one of those mini trampolines to bounce on."

SOURCE