Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sandra Bullock burned herself dying her pubic hair




The actress - who is married to motorcycle enthusiast Jesse James - admits she was horrified when her special Valentine’s Day grooming efforts went wrong.

She explained: “I decided for Valentine’s Day I would do a special hair thing. I wanted to try to create a pink heart shape with my lower hair. It was painful.

“You had to bleach it first. There’s something about bleach that feels like acid. Then I had to shave it. I was in so much pain, but I kept going and put the pink dye on and it went the wrong colour.”

The 45-year-old star also suffered another dyeing disaster when she went blonde recently for her role in ‘The Blind Side’ because Jesse hated it.

She admitted to Britain’s OK! magazine: “There is a very important person in my life who just didn’t want me being blonde - thank God. There was a big person who said, ‘I don’t like the blonde on you, take it off. You want him to say that.’ You want him to say that. You do.”


source