Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sandra Bullock Buying Huge Amounts of Chocolate!


She’s always been a red carpet stunner, but Sandra Bullock says her obsession with chocolate may make things a bit difficult come Oscar night.

The “Miss Congeniality” actress recently confessed that she’s been consuming the sweet treat to the point she’s fearful about fitting into her dress for the Academy Awards in March.

Sandra explained, “The amount of chocolate I have eaten in the last two weeks is ridiculous. It’s kind of counterproductive to fitting into the tiny dress for the Oscars but I can’t help it.”

She continued, “It’s scary but sweet at the same time. I’m starting to realize no one is interested in who wins. They just want to see who crashes and burns. I’m starting to think that might be me!”






SOURCE