Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Tiffani Thiessen attends a USA event


Enjoying an evening out, Tiffani Thiessen was spotted at the USA Network and Vanity Fair Character Approved Awards last night (February 25).

The “Saved by the Bell” babe looked lovely as she posed outside the IAC Building in New York City, showing off her growing baby bump.

In a recent interview, Tiffani revealed that, much like other women, her pregnancy has given her some interesting culinary cravings.

“I was a vegetarian for many, many, many years and all of a sudden I started to crave red meat. Crazy enough I had a steak before I left tonight and I would never have eaten one before. One day I just woke up and craved meat. It’s weird.”

She also relies on her husband Brady Smith to keep her feeling good. “He rubs my feet, my shoulders and he always gets anything for me even if I’m all hormonal. I have the best husband and he’s a sweetheart.”









SOURCE