Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Halle Berry & Nahla Aubry: Park and Play!



Halle Berry takes her adorable daughter Nahla Aubry to a park for some playtime in Beverly Hills on Friday (March 5).

Last Wednesday, on the Oprah Winfrey Oscar Special, Halle, 43, reflected how she felt after she won the Academy Award for her work in Monster’s Ball.

“When I won an Academy Award I remember feeling this enormous amount of pressure because now I had this award and I felt like I had to live up to it,” Halle said. “…So I felt a dilemma for a while. I felt like, how am I going to navigate my career now with this pressure that’s sat down on me? So I decided to kick it in the face and laugh at it and say, ‘You know what, I’m not going to live up to it, I may never win another one but you know what, you can’t take away the one I have.’"






SOURCE