Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Jesse James Apologizes to Sandra Bullock and His Children



Jesse James has broken his silence.

Facing allegations of infidelity, James issued an apology Thursday to his wife Sandra Bullock and his three children, taking full responsibility for their heartbreak.

Although he called "the vast majority" of allegations against him "untrue and unfounded," he says in a statement provided to PEOPLE, "There is only one person to blame for this whole situation, and that is me."

"It's because of my poor judgment that I deserve everything bad that is coming my way," he says in the statement. "This has caused my wife and kids pain and embarrassment beyond comprehension and I am extremely saddened to have brought this on them. I am truly very sorry for the grief I have caused them. I hope one day they can find it in their hearts to forgive me."

Source