Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Renner 'crazy about Charlize Theron'



The Hurt Locker star Jeremy Renner has reportedly laughed off rumors that he is dating Charlize Theron, but admitted that the pair are "crazy" about each other.

The 39-year-old - who has scored a 'Best Actor' nomination at this weekend's Academy Awards for his role in the war drama - starred alongside Theron in 2005's North Country.

Speaking to People, he said: "We're just friends. We're crazy about each other. I can go hang out with her and play her piano and sip Scotch."

Renner also spoke about how he is coping with his new fame, saying: "I sleep when I'm tired, eat when I'm hungry and shower when I stink. A caveman mentality, but it's working for me."

The 2010 Academy Awards will be held Sunday, March 7 at Hollywood's Kodak Theatre.

Source