Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Victoria Beckham at the Brit Week charity event in LA



Victoria Beckham was flying the Union Jack at the Brit Week charity event in LA last night.

The fashion designer took a night off wearing one of her dresses from her coveted collection to wow on the red carpet wearing a black tuxedo sans bra and shirt.

Some of you have expressed that you find this type of look tacky, but I think if you carry yourself well it can look absolutely stunning like it does on VB.

I like the satin lapels and the satin strip on her pants, but I don’t like the way she’s rolled up her pants. I wish she had tailored them to fit.

Victoria wore her black suit with black satin Brian Atwood heels, and a rather large blue ring.

Seeing her on GMTV this morning I will say that the pictures aren’t really doing her much justice.