Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Jennifer Aniston's not banking on babies



All her Friends have settled down and had kids - so the pressure is on Jennifer Aniston.

But the actress, who stars in upcoming comedy flick The Switch, won't be, ahem, chequing out unusual ways of getting a baby.

Jen told US chat show host Jay Leno: "My character looks into going to a sperm bank to have a baby.

"I wouldn't know anything about that. Do you go to the Yellow Pages? Do you go to the bank and have a card? I just don't know."

Showing off amazingly toned legs in a short black dress, Jennifer, 41, also revealed she used to avoid going on holidays because she was scared stiff at the thought of flying. She said: "I used to rather stay at home than get on a plane.

"I have been known to grab the arm of a stranger when I was scared. I just realised one day that worrying about it was a waste of time."

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2010/07/31/jennifer-aniston-s-not-banking-on-babies-115875-22453324/#ixzz0vHhPYhCQ
Order your copy of the Daily Mirror for £3.15 and get the new Prince album 20TEN for Free. Order yours here