Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Angelina Jolie: My only time alone is in the shower!



Angelina Jolie's only time alone is in the shower.

The 'Salt' actress
- who raises six children with partner Brad Pitt - struggles to get any peaceful moments away from her large family, even early in the mornings.

Describing a typical day Angelina said: "I wake up. I've got four kids in bed with me and Brad is on the phone and with the twins.

"I just don't get any solitude - most people with kids don't. Sometimes you get a bath or a shower but usually somebody is trying to get in. You get used to it."

However, the 35-year-old beauty explained that support from actor Brad helped her to keep everything under control.

She added: "Brad and I take turns - like now, he's working so I'm home with the kids and then in four months I'll be itching to do something. It does balance itself out mainly because I have an extraordinary partner who gives me that time."