Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

'Glee' Matthew Morrison: 'I'm not anti-Britney'



Matthew Morrison has insisted that he is excited about the upcoming Britney Spears episode of Glee.

When rumors of a Spears tribute first surfaced, Morrison appeared to suggest that he did not like the idea.

However, he has now told E! Online that his remarks were misinterpreted.

"I like Britney," he said. "She's good. I got into a little trouble earlier with comments I made in an interview just like this saying I was anti-Britney, but I'm not. I'm not."

Morrison added that the show is planning to poke fun at his remarks about the Spears episode.

"I think in this episode they're going to mirror those comments," he said. "And I'm going to be very anti-Britney in the episode. So I'm excited for it. I think it'll be a lot of fun and, you know, some crazy stuff is going to happen."