Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Ellen Pompeo and Patrick Dempsey on Cover of TV Guide

Here’s what the Grey’s Anatomy co-stars had to share:

Patrick, on what he’d like to see Derek do in the future:
“Give up surgery for a while and concentrate on building his house and getting his priorities in line. He’d float in and out of the hospital to consult on certain cases.”



Ellen, on separation from daughter Stella: “It’s very challenging. I bring her here as often as I can, but sometimes I have my moments where I am not the nicest person here because I feel very stressed that I want to get home to her.”

Patrick, on working with Ellen:
“We’ve been together longer than some couples and gone through everything. We’ve had our good days and our bad days, but we work through our things. I have really great chemistry with her. It’s a magical connection that will always be there.”


Source: JustJared