Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Emma Stone: Angelina Jolie Is Surreal

Emma Stone never expected to her name to be read along with Hollywood heavy hitters Annette Bening, Julianne Moore and Angelina Jolie when the Golden Globe nominations were announced Tuesday.

“Let’s just be honest, that’s pretty surreal,” Stone, 22, tells PEOPLE of going up against Jolie. “I don’t know what I’m going to do when I see her in person. I’m going to freak out when I see anybody in person.”

Stone got a best actress nod for her role in Easy A, and admits she became emotional after hearing the news.


“It’s insane! I’m still coming to realization that I got nominated,” Stone says. “I’m in the state of ‘Oh, My God!’ My mom and dad called and they were on speakerphone and said, ‘We’re proud of you,’ and that was the best. I teared up.”

Source: people