Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Sarah Jessica Parker: "Yes, I'm Aging" So leave her alone!

On aging naturally:
"I don't know what I can do about the aging. Yes, I am aging. Oh my God, I'm aging all the time. It's like those flowers that wilt in front of you in time-lapse films. But what can I possibly do? Look like a lunatic?"

On her reaction to being offered the position of President and Chief Creative Officer at Halston and Halston Heritage:
"I kept saying, 'You understand, by offering this you are going to be criticized?' It took me a long time to say yes."

On taking her role at Halston very seriously:
"I said, 'Please know this now: I will never do this for a title. I will never dip in and out of this. I'll do it like everything else I've ever done. I'll be involved down to the splitting of the atom.'"