Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Jenna Fischer discusses Office spoilers and the Golden Globes


Happy New Year!

This is a quick little blog to thank all of you for your sweet emails about the Golden Globes. I'm bummed we didn't win but even more bummed that the Cowboys are out of the playoffs...it was a tough Sunday!

I loooooved this dress! It was super-comfy.

It rained something horrible last Sunday and they didn't put a tent over the red carpet so we got SOAKED on our way into the awards. Luckily they set up a little hair and makeup touch-up stand in the ladies bathroom. I got a free lipstick!

My favorite part of the dinner was sitting next to my BFF Angela Kinsey all night. We did a lot of star gazing. At one point we tried to go to the bathroom but got stuck in a little traffic jam that included Kate Winslet, Meryl Streep, Colin Farrell and Tom Hanks. We were pinching ourselves and trying to act normal when we came upon Courtney Cox and Jennifer Aniston. It was all very surreal.

After the show we went upstairs to the NBC Universal Party where a few of us celebrated our loss by doing shots of tequila. That helped.

We made our way to the InStyle party where we met Mike Tyson!

Next week we start shooting the birth episodes! I've read part one and I love it. I know what we are having!!!! Here's a crazy coincidence - my sister, Emily, is also due to give birth next week. My parents will be having both of their daughters in labor - one real and one fake!


SOURCE